Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WaterTribe Everglades Challenge 2010

Wow - here we go!

Paddling for Melanoma Awareness and selling my Lok N Lods to fund adventure and to donate to Melanoma research!

Full steam ahead as I prepare for the 2010 Everglades Challenge - 300 miles from Tampa Bay to Key Largo, FL by Kayak in 8 days or less. I will be paddling my tandem Kayak solo.

Stay tuned as I update the blog.

I have had amazing experiences in the world that I have captured on film. I hope to share those.

Now. Back to gear, readiness, lists... So much to get ready for March 5th gear inspection, and so much that seems incomplete. Safety! Water! Food! Cameras! Fun! Cannot wait!

So I will be planning to raise Melanoma awareness as I try to fund my adventure by selling Lok N Lods - my patented invention. Then I can donate some of my proceeds to benefit a Melanoma agency.

After all, if it wasn't for Melanoma and surgery in 2007, I was planning to enter the 2008 Everglades Challenge.

Come back and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment